Cari Brownlee

My ex will not let me see my son/daughter. What can I do if my ex will not let me see my kid(s)?

In Children Issues, Contested Divorces, Uncategorized on April 26, 2013 at 8:35 pm

If your ex-spouse or ex-girlfriend/boyfriend will not let you see your children, you should contact a Family Law Attorney.  You will first want to establish visitation orders with a court in your jurisdiction. Once orders are established,then you have set times to see your children. If your ex does not allow you to see your children during your court ordered set visitation times,your ex could be held in contempt of court. Contempt of court may be punishable by jail.

If you are having a difficult time seeing your children, call me, Cari Brownlee, at 281-998-8880.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: