Cari Brownlee

If I Get A Divorce Do I Have To Change My Last Name?

In Contested Divorces, Uncontested Divorces on August 31, 2011 at 8:38 pm

If you are a woman and took your husband’s last name when you got married, if you get divorced, you can either request a name change to go back to your maiden name or you can keep your husband’s last name.  The decision is yours and yours alone.  Your soon-to-be ex-husband has no control over whether or not you decide to keep his last name  or not. 

For more information on name changes, call Cari Brownlee at 281-998-8880.

  1. I have read several excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to make the sort of fantastic informative website.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: