Cari Brownlee

Can I Change My Name At The Same Time I Get Divorced?

In Contested Divorces, Uncontested Divorces on August 31, 2011 at 8:24 pm

You can change your name at the same time you get divorced.  An attorney can easily add your request for a name change to your final decree. Just make sure you notify your attorney of your desire to change your name before the petition is filed.

For more information on a name change, call Cari Brownlee at 281-998-8880.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: