Cari Brownlee

What type of lawyer do I need if I am seeking an increase in my child support in Harris County Texas?

In Child Support, Children Issues on April 19, 2011 at 2:40 pm

If you are requesting an increase in child support, you are looking for a family law attorney. If you already haves orders from a court issuing a specific amount of child support and you now want an increase in child support you are wanting a modification.

Generally, family law attorneys handle divorces, modifications of child support, modifications of visitation, enforcing child support, child custody matters, protective orders, suits affecting the parent-child relationship,  name changes, adoptions and premarital agreements.  Not every family law attorney handles the above-named issues. Therefore, prior to making an appointment with an attorney, you will want to ask if the attorney handles your type situation.

If you need assistance seeking an increase in child support call me, Cari Brownlee, at 281-998-8880.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: