Cari Brownlee

What type of lawyer do I need if I am seeking a decrease in my child support in Harris County Texas?

In Child Support, Children Issues on April 19, 2011 at 2:43 pm

If you are requesting a decrease in child support, you are looking for a family law attorney. If you already haves orders from a court issuing a specific amount of child support and you now want to decrease child support you are wanting a modification.

Generally, family law attorneys handle divorces, modifications of child support, modifications of visitation, enforcing child support, child custody matters, protective orders, suits affecting the parent-child relationship,  name changes, adoptions and premarital agreements.  Not every family law attorney handles the above-named issues. Therefore, prior to making an appointment with an attorney, you will want to ask if the attorney handles your type situation.

If you need assistance seeking a decrease  in child support call me, Cari Brownlee, at 281-998-8880.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: