Cari Brownlee

May I Withhold Visitation If My Ex-Husband or Ex-Wife Is Not Paying Child Support?

In Children Issues, Uncategorized on July 16, 2010 at 10:03 pm

You should not withhold visitation because your ex-spouse is not paying child support.  Visitation and child support are two separate issues.  Failure to pay child support by your ex-spouse does not justify you denying court-ordered visitation. If you deny visitation and disobey your court order regarding visitation, then you could be held in contempt of court.  

If you are not receiving the child support you are owed, contact me, Cari Brownlee, at 281-410-1177.

%d bloggers like this: